Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Panama City Beach 2011

I went to PCB last week with my family and had a great time.  It has been a dream of mine, since I was about 9 years old, to swim with dolphins.  I found out a few weeks before we left that my dad wanted to take my nephew to this marine park, well we looked it up online to get prices and see what all was there & guess what?  They had a place to swim with dolphins.  I was so excited and was determined I was going to save the money to do it.  Well, my best friend offered to pay for half of it for my Christmas present, she knew how much I have always wanted to do it.  At this point I was beyond excited and could not wait to for it to get her.  It was so much fun & I am so glad I got to experience it.

Brennan :)

She was singing to me



Definetly would love to do that again sometime.  Awesome experience :).  Here are some other pics from the beach

The most amazing sunsets every night

Love this little boy!!





We had to ride the train a million times, he loved this!

My bro & my handsome nephew


These sting rays were very close to the shore the last 2 days we were there.  This was taken from our balcony on the 17th floor.  But the were in about ankle deep water and would wash up on the shore, we counted 30 one day.  It was crazy!!







I will add more later when I get them all uploaded :)


No comments:

Post a Comment