Monday, April 18, 2011

ABCs of Me

A – Age: 29
B – Bed size: Full
C – Chore you hate: washing dishes
D – Dog’s name: Sassy - boxer & Gypsy - minature pincher
E – Essential start your day item: potty :)
F – Favorite color: Pink
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5'5"
I – Instruments you play: Clarinet, base clarinet.  I can play saxaphone a little, trumpet a little, & piano a little :). I took chorus for 3 years and band for 4 years and can read music.
J – Job title: Operation Round Up
K – Kid(s): none yet, but hopefully someday
L – Living arrangements: in a house :).
M – Mom’s name: Jackie
N – Nicknames: BB, Beebs, Becky Lou, Beck Beck
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I don't remember ever staying over night
P – Pet Peeve: Liars
Q – Quote from a movie: "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming" - Finding Nemo :)
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: Michael
T – Time you wake up: depends on where I have to be, during the week usually around 6:30 or 7 on the weekends it just depends.
U- Unique fact: I absolutely can not stand other people's feet!!!
V – Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus
W – Ways/Reasons you run late: hard time getting out of bed, I am not a morning person!!
X – X-rays you’ve had: only when I've been to the dentist :)
Y – Yummy food you make: Lasagna :)
Z – Zoo favorite: Tigers and Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment