Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who is in control of my life?

I had really been struggling the last several days spiritually & emotionally. I have been stressing about funds for Nepal. The hardest part has been letting God have control. I know He will provide the funds it's just been hard to let go of the worry! I have been praying that I would just let go of all that and let God have all the control!!

I have 2 bosses at work and I don't know their hearts but I don't know if they are Christians. One of them gave me $100 toward my trip & the other said she was going to give me a check as well! What a testimony!!

I have been struggling financially and trying to find another part time job and nothing has worked out. Well today I was offered a part-time job it's not a lot but it will help :) PRAISE GOD!!

I've decided to give up a few things that have been distracting me from praying & reading my bible & when I feel like I want to do those things, I read or pray instead. I'm really shocked how much I was attached to those things, but really excited about the time I'm going to spend with God and can't wait to see what He is going to teach me!! I am giving Him COMPLETE control of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment