Saturday, April 9, 2011

Digging Deeper

No matter how deep you are now, wade in deeper still.  Don't worry about what's going to get wet.  Don't stop at the point where you can keep your feet underneath you.  Get swept away.  What are you holding on to?  What are your hesitations to living a more Spirit-led life of faith?  What illusion of control are you clinging to?  Go all in!  Pray today that this will be just the beginning of a deeper relationship with God.  Pray that He will continue to beckon you to dive in and let Him take complete control of your life.  Ezekiel 47:1-2

What is stopping me from getting swept away in God's word, from digging deeper, from diving in completely and giving God complete control of my life?

My prayer is that I would be so lost in God's word that nothing or no one else matters, that He would have complete control over my life, & that I would dive down and have a deeper relationship with Him!!

What or who is keeping you from going deeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment